Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
This position is responsible for patrolling all areas of property and parking lots, securing doors, ensuring the safety of all guests, employees and contract labor while on premises; securing property during move in/out trade shows, conventions or events.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $13.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
• Secures the property including all buildings and doors that should be secured
• Locks and unlocks facility doors
• Conducts routine property walks.
• Responds to emergency situations
• Interacts with the public and all levels of management and fellow employees
• Secures the safety of all individuals on the premises
• Appropriately deals with "unruly" people
• Works independently, and judges and assess situations foe immediate response
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• 6 months to 1 year security experience, preferable in a similar environment
• Valid driver's license required
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong customer service skills
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
• Ability to work irregular hours including night shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
• Interact with emergency personnel; provide accurate descriptions and directions
• Ability to utilize two-way radios, monitor phones and closed circuit security cameras
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.