Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
The Server will provide ultimate hospitality for guests in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Answers menu questions posed by guests.
• Maintains knowledge of the dining menu and any special items being offered.
• Observes guests and anticipates needs and completes all steps of service as assigned.
• Provides quick, attentive, friendly and professional service to casino guests while communicating in a clear and concise manner.
• Accurately records all sales in the POS system.
• Ensures food items are picked up and served immediately upon availability from the kitchen, bar, or other, as ordered by the guest.
• Ensures the quality and presentation meets or exceeds the expectations of the guest.
• Performs proper table maintenance and buses tables when necessary during peak periods.
• When necessary, acts as a beverage server.
• Stocks beverage station(s) (ice, juices, glassware, sugar packets, etc.) based on anticipated need guest or venue. Completes all other cleaning and sanitation duties as assigned by management.
• Ensures and collects appropriate guest payment for food and beverage service.
• Maintains a professional and tidy appearance at all times.
• Communicates in a positive, respectful manner to both internal and external guests.
• Builds and maintains knowledge of food and beverage offerings to ensure all questions answered appropriate and accurately.
• Maintains excellent attendance; available to work events and varied schedules per business needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate with team members, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
• Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
• Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
• Ability to clearly communicate, read and write in English.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Software Powered by iCIMS