Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
A Ticket Taker is a vital member of the Events Center as they are involved in direct contact with the public. As a representative of the UPMC Events Center, a friendly greeting attached to a smiling face goes a long way in helping our guests enjoy their visit. Assist with directions, information, and guidance in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner. This positions reports to the Event Manager.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
• Possess a positive attitude and facilitate teamwork and respect among co-workers
• Welcome guests, provide directions and answer any questions that may arise.
• Scan tickets and/or keep an accurate turnstile count
• Provide assistance to patrons with special needs or wheelchair access
• Resolve guest complaints quickly and exceed the guests’ expectations
• Enforce building policies and event procedures
• Assist and direct guests in a variety of situations including emergencies.
• Hand out flyers or other promotional items
• Other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills
• Good communication skills
• Prior customer experience is preferred
• Access to reliable transportation
• Employee must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and holidays depending on events schedule
• Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems quickly
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills
Good communication skills
Prior customer experience is preferred
Access to reliable transportation
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Software Powered by iCIMS