Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Housekeepers provide and maintain the cleanliness throughout the venue as well as keeping a safe and hazard free environment for entertainers, guests, and staff
· Perform general labor as assigned
· Perform daily cleaning checklists
· Use mop, broom, shovel, and scrapers throughout daily tasks
· Operate buffers, sweepers and scrubbers; walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, etc.
· Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various sizes, drapery and skirting as needed
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on event; including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
· Must have ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines accordingly
· Experience in public facility preferred, but not required
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.