Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
The Premium Clubs Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the serving of guests in all Club areas. The Premium Clubs Supervisor must be personable and able to work in an ever- changing fast-paced environment. The Premium Clubs Supervisor will assist the Premium Club Manager with projects including training, inventory and special events.The Premium Clubs Supervisor must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $22.00 ro $25.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
· Supervises and coordinates premium club, suite, or restaurant staff, including training on company and departmental standards and providing constructive and corrective feedback as needed.
· Ensures a positive and impactful guest experience by delivering professional and courteous guest service.
· Learn and be comfortable with all food and beverage menu items to effectively complete financial transactions and answer guests’ questions.
· Analyzes and resolves problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of the Director of Premium Services.
· Immediately reports any low inventory and safety and maintenance issues to the Director of Premium Services.
· Minimum of 2 years' previous hospitality and high volume dining experience required
· Strong knowledge of food and wine
· Basic knowledge of cost control measures and P&L's
· Ability to problem solve and operate in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
· Standing and walking for entire length of shift
· Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.