Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
The Concessions Attendant is responsible for greeting guests in a pleasant manner while filling food and beverage orders. The Attendant will operate the Point of Sale system/cash register and collect money for purchased food and beverage items. The Concessions Attendant must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $10 to $12.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
The Bank of Oklahoma Center, also known as the BOK Center, is located downtown and serves as the premier sports and entertainment venue of the greater Tulsa region. Offering a19,199-seat multi-purpose arena and 565,000 total square footage designed to accommodate concerts, family shows and other special events and has been named on multiple occasions one of the country's best venues.
· Responsible for greeting guests and taking orders for food and beverage products.
· Responsible for preparing simple foods and beverages utilizing the company recipes and portion standards. Maintain the highest quality standards and portion consistency.
· Responsible for accepting payment from guests and making change as necessary.
· Responsible for keeping the work area and surroundings clean using sanitation standards.
· Responsible for memorizing the product menu available at each concession location.
· Assist in clean up and break down of the concession area at the end of the event.
· Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
· Additional duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor and/or OVG management staff for the successful outcome of an event or customer service situation.
· Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
· Ability to speak, read and write in English.
· Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
· Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state and federal regulations.
· Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
· Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.