Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
Under the direction of the suites supervisors and managers, the Premium Suites Runner is charged with the accurate and timely delivery of all orders and providing support to both the catering and suites team of frontline service associates. The associate must be available to work majority to all of the events taking place at CFG Bank Arena, including but not limited to concerts, family shows and private “non-event day” catering events.
The Suites Food Runner is responsible for serving guests in the Suites. The Suites Food Runner must be personable and able to work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our guests have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a timely and accurate manner.
The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
Position Details :
This role will pay an hourly wage of $15.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
CFG Bank Arena is a 14,000+ seat, reimagined world class concert and entertainment venue. A premier destination for fans and artists, CFG Bank Arena showcases over $250MM+ in renovations, including modernized, state-of-the-art acoustics, superior suites and exclusive club levels, premium contemporary seating, reimagined concourses, upscale culinary experiences in food & beverage selections, and more! Located in the heart of Baltimore, the venue includes a new exterior façade, green scaping and enhanced lighting, this iconic landmark offers guests the ultimate entertainment experience in town. Rich in history, uniting fans with memories old and new, CFG Bank Arena now hosts 120+ shows annually including the hottest artists on the planet. A cornerstone of the City of Baltimore, committed to the community, and redeveloped in the heart of Baltimore. A new era of live entertainment awaits in Baltimore with the highly anticipated and reimagined, CFG Bank Arena. CFG Bank Arena is an OVG owned & operated venue.
• Works collaboratively to ensure the overall successful operation of the department
• Takes direction from the managers or supervisors for prep-day and event day responsibilities.
• Participates in the pre-shift huddles
• Supports a hospitable environment by greeting guests throughout the arena
• Verifies and transports hot boxes, speed racks and carts from/to the kitchen and pantry
• Distributes food/beverage and other service products from the pantry or kitchen to correct locations
• Provides quick and attentive follow up for any delivery issues
• Assists with keeping the pantry inventory in order and keeping the pantry clean throughout the day
• Retrieves service ware to and from catering, club and suites locations to the kitchen as directed
• Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
• Assists with the breakdown of assigned locations at the end of the event
• Thoroughly cleans and assists with the breakdown of the pantries and storage spaces at the end of the day
• Checks out with the pantry supervisor and/or lead runner at the end of the day and performs other duties as assigned
• Serves as a resource for guest requests, questions, or concerns and Assists with all preparation as needed
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Prior job experience is preferred, but not required
• Prior food and beverage experience is preferred, but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work as part of a team with all associates, management, and stadium departments
• Excellent guest service skills, ability to adhere to Service Standards
• Ability to complete all required training sessions
• Ability to work accurately, courteously, and with a sense of urgency in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
• Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to pull/push up to 100 pounds
• Ability to frequently walk long distances while pulling/pushing a cart, hot box, or speed rack
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season
• May be exposed to large crowds and confined areas
• Frequently working in a window-less environment
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.