Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
The Utility Person position is responsible for assisting guests service by quickly and thoroughly cleaning the food counters of the food court and sweeping of the food court floor. The Utility Worker will also assist in the sorting and rolling of clean silverware.
This role will pay a wage of $15hr.
For FT roles: Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
· Cleans food counters and surrounding areas in a discrete manner.
· Cleans any spill or dropped food item off the food court floor.
· Interacts pleasantly with all guests and can assist them in finding selected food items on the food line.
· Must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events and varied schedules per business need.
· Always maintains a professional and tidy appearance.
· Able to sort clean silverware from dirty silverware and roll into silverware sets.
· Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
· Ability to communicate with team members, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
· Ability to clearly communicate, read and write in English.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume fine dining, casual, and/or fast food restaurant preferred.
· Must have the ability to acquire and maintain a valid Health Food Handlers Card, Suspicious Activity, Blood Borne Pathogen (BBP) and other required compliance training.
· All employees must obtain a valid gaming license from the State Gaming Agency and Tribal Gaming Office prior to beginning work and are required to have gaming license renewed annually.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.