Oak View Group (OVG) is the world’s leading arena development, management, and hospitality company founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff to disrupt business as usual. As the largest developer of sports and entertainment facilities in the world, OVG prioritizes the way we do business focusing on making long-term investments in our people and our planet. We focus on building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive workplace. Each day our team members around the world and throughout our local communities work together to provide the greatest experience to our fans and partners.
We celebrate and support a strong, transparent, authentic and inclusive culture focused around four core values:
Housekeepers provide and maintain the cleanliness throughout the venue as well as keeping a safe and hazard free environment for entertainers, guests, and staff.
This role will pay an hourly wage of $14.00.
For PT roles: Benefits: 401(k) savings plan and 401(k) matching.
· Perform general labor as assigned
· Perform daily cleaning checklists
· Use mop, broom, shovel, and scrapers throughout daily tasks
· Operate buffers, sweepers and scrubbers; walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, etc.
· Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various sizes, drapery and skirting as needed
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on event; including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
· Must have ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines accordingly
· Experience in public facility preferred, but not required
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.